- When can T-shirts and race bibs be collected?
On Saturday afternoon and on the day of the race.
- Can someone else pick up my T-shirt for me?
You can pick it up on presentation of your ID card.
- What time do the races start?
At 10.00 a.m.
- When does the fun run start?
At 11.00 a.m.
- Can I take my dog running?
Yes, as long as it is on a leash and does not get in the way. Remember that it is a very crowded event. Both in the 10km race and in the 20km race, it will be forbidden to be accompanied by an animal.
- Can I take my child’s pushchair along the route?
It is possible, but you must be aware that at some points it is complicated because the circuit is not only on asphalt.
- Can I buy more T-shirts?
You can buy them after the race bibs have been distributed.
- Can I register on the day of the race?
No, it is not possible. Registration closes in advance.
- Are there medical posts along the course?
There are medical aid stations along the course and at the Fair.
- Where can I find my time?
The rankings will be published through the event’s website and social networks at the end of the different races.
- Are there activities for children?
The youngest children, accompanied by an adult, can take part in the Fair’s workshop.