This is the time to up the distance, and there’s no better place than the vineyards and Rioja Alavesa wineries. This is the most popular distance, with the added benefit of the Rioja Alavesa pathway terrain far from the tarmac roads. You will be climbing a total of 380 vertical metres.
Routes are given as a guideline and may be amended on the day of the run.
All participants registered for this distance will receive:
– Bib number with chip for time control.
– Official T-Shirt.
– Refreshments during the race and at the finish.
– Tickets for the Wine and Gastronomy Fair.
– Promotional vouchers for wine tourism services in establishments associated with the Rioja Alavesa Wine Route.
– “Rioja Alavesa Wine Run” bag.
– Health insurance.