It’s time to jump from the popular distances, and there is no better setting than the vineyards and wineries of Rioja Alavesa.
Starting and finishing in Elciego, the race runs along paths and plots of land.
Number bibs will be handed out at the start/finish area. The timetable will be communicated by email in the days prior to the event.
At the end of the race, runners will have access to showers and changing rooms.
- Race bib with chip for runners-timing
- Recovery area with showers
- Massage service at the finish line
- Cloakroom service
- Liquid and/or solid refreshments, according to distances
- Technical T-shirt with race logo
- Participant’s bag
- Cup and hanging cup holder
- Free wine tickets
- Free pintxo
- Medical insurance
- Medical care, if necessary, during and after the race
- Live music