This one is for everyone. Set your own pace and complete the 12km run while enjoying the surrounding countryside. You will be climbing a total of 234 vertical metres.
The route goes through local paths and fields.
Routes are given as a guideline and may be amended on the day of the run.
All participants registered for this distance will receive:
– Bib number with chip for time control.
– Official T-Shirt.
– Refreshments during the race and at the finish.
– Tickets for the Wine and Gastronomy Fair.
– Promotional vouchers for wine tourism services in establishments associated with the Rioja Alavesa Wine Route.
– “Rioja Alavesa Wine Run” bag.
– Health insurance.